Are You Really Ready To Remodeling Your Home?
Congratulations! All of your dedication and hard work has paid off, and now you are ready to build the home you have always dreamed about. Your excitement is certainly understandable. I am excited for you. Designing and building a custom home in North Georgia is most likely the largest investment of time, money, energy and emotions you will ever make. I know, because I have been through the process many times, as both a custom home builder and as a customer.
Designing and/or remodeling a custom home is most likely the largest investment of time, money, energy and emotions you will ever make. I know, because I have been through the process many times, as both a custom home builder and as a customer.
- Communication - We start by listening to what you want and what you need. But most importantly, we listen to your dreams
- Planning - We develop a detailed plan to get your home built in the appropriate amount of time, with maximum efficiency and minimum disruption to you
- Real Numbers, Real Time line - we provide accurate pricing and realistic production schedules. We work with you to make sure everything stays on budget
- Making Smart Decisions - We continually look for ways to save money and add value without skimping on quality and craftsmanship
- Support - Using a detailed checklist, we walk through and inspect every item. And it's all completed or corrected to your satisfaction. And you can call on us for support for as long as you live in your Victory home.
You've Heard The Remodeling Horror Stories...
Talk to anyone about remodeling a custom home and you will most likely hear stories of how horrible it was with all of delays, misunderstandings and cost overruns that occurred during the design and construction process. I am convinced that as long people are responsible building homes, mistakes, problems, and misunderstandings will happen. However, I am just as convinced that it doesn't have to be the nightmare we've all heard about.
- Winter Maintenance of Your Sugar Hill Deck
- Advice from The Greater Atlanta Georgia Home Builders Association
Sugar Hill Composite decks are becoming increasingly popular due to their low maintenance needs and environmental benefits. However, homeowners who install ... [Read more]
Members of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA) and other local homebuilder associations across the country are recognized as ... [Read more]